- Want to stay strong and flexible but just haven’t found something that fits YOU?
- Do you struggle along to the gym because you feel you SHOULD?
- Do you have aches and pains that make it hard to move or keep up with the classes you’ve tried so far?
- Want to find something that feeds your soul and spirit as well as your body?
If, like me, you answered “Yes” to any of the above, then please read on. You may be about to change your life – as I did mine, one afternoon back in 2009. And my aim is to share what I’ve learned with you.
I had been suffering from stiff painful joints for a couple of years and was just looking for a way of keeping fit and easing the pain, but I found so much more. I came across an article on Nia – a technique of exercising Body and Mind that also touches the spirit and emotions and it changed everything.
Nia not only eased the pain and improved my strength and stamina but it made me feel great, gave me an outlet for my creativity, improved my confidence and touched my deeper self in ways I couldn’t have imagined. Even on a wet Monday morning my first Nia class of the week never fails to lift my spirits.
Since then I’ve gone on to discover other holistic techniques that help deal with pain and stiffness, improve balance and flexibility and work on brain function too – and all without the use of drugs. And I just love to share them!
- See Classes & Events for information on where you can attend a class with me.
- Take a look at the Supple Change Facebook page for more hints, tips and information (you don’t need to be on Facebook, just to take a look)
- Contact me for more information.
- Subscribe to our mailing list to receive regular tips and news direct to your inbox.